For one of our clients an internationally renowned Engineering Company we're looking for a Senior Office Assistant
Future ready, now
Leading consulting and engineering
With 35,000 professionals, across 60 countries, we are one of the world’s leading consulting and engineering companies operating across Energy and Materials markets.
United by our common purpose to unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges, we are future ready, now.
- Manage and confirm adherence to the company policies and procedures used to manage the office infrastructure and resources.
- Assign and monitor administrative responsibilities and tasks to ensure maximum efficiency to support our projects
- Work cooperatively with other team members and managers and provide administrative support
- Communicate effectively with other managers and employees
- Direct all personnel administration activities including recruitment administration, new hire sign up, employee orientation, policy and procedure interpretation and terminations
- Collecting all timesheets, request signatures, input in our decade based time registration system and return timesheets to external personnel.
- Ensure all documentation is up to date
- Manage site access for various sites / people
- Open and support employees with IT tickets and keep track of IT material for the office and site
- Direct the purchasing of expendable materials as required and approved by the Managing Director or Project Manager. Manage the onboarding of new suppliers.
- Support with preparation and sending of Purchase Orders
- Provide support and liaise with our Milan office and local suppliers, for example copy centers, car rental companies, etc.
- Prepare and maintain various cost and statistical reports to support project activities
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality for the project
- Provide assistance with technical systems, software and related information technology
- A competitive salary package.
- Working for a internationally renowned company.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of proven experience in the role
- Self-motivation, a proactive outlook and good communication skills
- Ability to technically deal with other disciplines and to coordinate engineering teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Basic knowledge of standard accounting procedures, company policies and procedures, purchasing and receiving procedures, time keeping and payroll procedures, customer billings, cost control and office administration required.
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Work and time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques
- Similar experiences in an international environmen
Skills / Qualifications
- Please see below the requirements that we typically seek for the position. We are not expecting candidates to have everything, and this is not an exhaustive list. If you feel you have relevant experience and qualifications even if they are not a 100% match, then please do apply.